WALKERA V450DO3 REMOTE CONTROL HELICOPTER
The Walkera helicopter is one of the top most quality unit toys that offers extensive qualities. It was specifically designed for new generation of pilots who want to venture and try the 450 size helicopters. Not only is it easy to fly but also affordable.
Overall Quality for Walkera V450D03
There is something unique about this heli. Thus it is made of plastic material instead of metal. Not to mention that it is not an ordinary material but a special Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic, which make this rc helicopter much stronger and lightweight. Further, the installed Devo 7 control transmitter is a good combination for this rc helicopter.
The six axis FBL gyro are very predictable with no negative tendencies in flight. The supplied stock motor tends to generate more power to this rc helicopter , which is crucial during flight handling. It also doesn’t drain the power from the battery like other aircraft models.
Function of the adjustable gyro
Walkera V450D03 utilizes integrated flight control system with the help of the receiver and 6 axis gyro system. It simply means that the heli is designed to correct its high attitude automatically when flying into the wrong direction.
The adjusted gyro helps the flight to provide more stability while flying. Higher flight efficiency and responsiveness is achieved by the flybarless system.
- The spare parts for this rc helicopter are readily available
- Has well-built material including a responsive transmitter
- Offer maximum speed and power
- You don’t need to make any adjustment since it is a Ready to fly rc helicopter
- It can withstand outdoor wind breeze
- The rc helicopter is not designed for beginner’s pilots due to its 6 channels
- Be careful when flying this large RC helicopter since it can be a bit first which might lead to its downfall
- The skids seem to be fragile and brittle.
- Sometimes it tends to cause intensive vibration which tends to warp the main gear
- The servo tends to be fairly weak and sometimes hot
Frequently Asked Questions
- My rc helicopter doesn’t seem to have a balanced receiver. Please help.
- Before your first flight, you should make sure you have secured your rc helicopter. By this, you can opt to tie a strap on it since the two-way tape would not work.
- Can the rc helicopter carry a gopro?
- Due to its larger size and magnificent controls, I am pretty sure it can carry a gopro. Another version from Walkera comes with an attached camera. But you have to purchase the right adapter and balance the rc helicopter with the purchased camera.
Q.I have been flying 4 channel RC, but I want to try this 6 CH RC. Will it be difficult for me to control?
- It will be quite a challenge for you at first since it is like moving from one learning experience to a more advanced level. Although the flybarless system makes it to be fairly stable. I’d advise you to get a training gear so as to minimize any damage or crash.
As much as I have reviewed this rc helicopter I have to state that I have also flown it. From my experience, it is a responsive, fast and able to follow all commands with off course great efficiency. As you set this rc helicopter before flying, it give you more room to grow in this flying industry due to its six channels control system.