Syma S107G is an RC helicopter that is well constructed with beginners and experienced pilots in mind. With this, you are assured to get the value and quality that you want.
Syma manufacturers weren’t wrong when they came up with this RC Helicopter. Not only do they achieve to give the best but also want a 100% satisfaction from consumers. Let’s take a look and see what Syma S107G has in store for us.
Syma S107G RC Helicopter is a true coaxial made helicopter that comes with two main rotors. The rotors are usually stacked on top of each other. Zooming into the Syma construction, you can seemingly see that it comes with strong and durable made metal.
Not to mention a plastic covering is also included. This makes the Heli more studier and firm. The novice and experienced pilots who have had a chance to use it have reported back with positive reviews.
The number one thing why it is liked by all is that it is made to withstand indoor crashes. However, it doesn’t seem to do well in windy areas.
Syma S107G RC Helicopter Flight
It is fully coupled with three channel system hence making it easier to reach a higher range. With this, you are guaranteed to do the Descend and Ascend flight, forward and Back as well as Left and Right.
This shows that it can also do inverted flight tips with less effort. It comes with a Gyro system which provides the Heli with ample stability.
The included remote control includes a “Trimmer” as well as the moving controls. The main function of the trimmers is that it fully compensates for any negative orientation.
For instance, if the helicopter seems to lean more on the left side, you can easily rotate the trimmer to achieve the compensation needed. Also, you have to note that RC helicopter runs on infrared controls. This means that they tend to slow down fly on direct sunlight.
- Syma S107G RC Helicopter is a multi-user interface which means that it can be operated by more than one person. You can opt to use both hands to fly this Heli.
- Comes with an appealing LED Nose Light to visually see at night
- Very durable to withstand crashes
- Fully certified by ASTM, FCC, ROHS
- Stable flight controls
- Syma 107S or 107G includes a 190 mAh (Li-Po) Battery and Chargeable.
- You need AA battery size to control the Helicopter (included).
- Besides, the controller comes with an in-built charging cable.
- This is mainly used to charge the Helicopter.
- The good thing is that you will also get a USB charging cable.
Syma S107G RC Helicopter Accessories
The whole complete package comes with Syma S107G RC Helicopter, extra tail blade, controllers with charger cord, seer manual and USB cord. A spare part of the tail rotor blade is a very imperative tool to have as RC hobbyists. Being a medium-sized Helicopter, it can crash at any given point.
Syma 107G Dimensions
Expect to have a 7.52 inch wide Heli, 2.99iches wide as well as 17.76 inches length.
I have done my complete and full research, and I found that Syma 107S/G comes with positive responses. It has always been praised for its robust and sleek look design.
But what matter most is its good build body. As compared to other helicopters, Syma S107G RC Helicopter clearly outshines other competitors. Thanks to me you now know that it provides 100% overall performance. If you have been looking for a quality made a helicopter, this is one of a kind.
- Well-constructed metal to withstand hard crashes
- Medium sized and lightweight for indoor flying
- Very high quality constructed Helicopter
- 1005 certified by global agencies for safety and quality
- Can be used by both novice and experienced pilots
- Syma 107S/107G does have a wall charger
- Doesn’t fly well in windy areas
The price range of Syma 107S and Syma 107G is medium priced so to say. As compared to other devices, it has been favored as the least expensive Heli. It is a must buy for starters. With less than $20 you are assured to walk away with this best buy Helicopter from Syma.
There aren’t many problems with this RC Helicopter. But I have to warn you that there is a duplicate Syma helicopter in the market. Therefore before purchasing any Syma RC, always make sure that it has a square charging outlet.
If it comes with a round outlet, that’s a fake one. Also, the main blade holder for a fake Syma is typically made of metal. This is all wrong; a real Syma holder is made of genuine black plastic.
Besides, the genuine Syma has a few lines about the WARNING. But the duplicate one comes with only one word “WARNING”.