Cheap Nitro RC Cars Wholesale (Top 5 Review)
The majority of the cheap nitro RC cars wholesale require extensive assembly. With these best five cheap nitro RC cars wholesale, all you need is some nitro gas fuel and a starter kit. Then you are as good to go up the track.
It comes as a pre-assembled unit that has a light plastic sports car frame that can be easily customized as you wish.
Best Five Cheap Nitro RC Cars-Wholesale
Table of Contents
- Best Five Cheap Nitro RC Cars-Wholesale
- 1. RTR Nitro Powered Off-Road Buggy Storm Blue
- 2. Redcat Racing Earthquake 3.5cc 2-Speed Nitro Semi-truck
- 3. Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI Ready Set RTR Nitro-Powered Racing Buggy
- 4. Redcat Racing Tornado S30 Buggy Nitro
- 5. 1/10 2.4GHz Exceed RC Forza .18 Engine RTR Nitro Powered Off-road Buggy
These cheap nitro RC cars wholesale are more than just an ordinary remote control car due to their 4WD, two-speed transmission and a nitro-powered engine.
For the serious RC lovers or those that want to migrate from the battery-powered unit to the major leagues. This is your sure bet.
1. RTR Nitro Powered Off-Road Buggy Storm Blue
The feature of ready-to-run in RC Forza has made it the highest on-road performance 4WD nitro racing car available for everyone. It is absolutely preassembled with high-quality radio gear, painted, trimmed and ready to roll. Also it is similar to commuter scooter.
It is the most popular buggy across the globe. At every evolutionary step, the Forza has been upgraded upon to keep it at the peak of the RC off-road buggy field.
- Very strong
- Fast in speed
- Have value for money
- Speaks more than its cheapness.
- Easier access to the differentials and transmission
- More suspension adjustability
- Little children must be very careful with it to prevent them from being injured
2. Redcat Racing Earthquake 3.5cc 2-Speed Nitro Semi-truck
Redcat racing earthquake is a nitro vehicle that needs nitro fuel, glows plug ignitor and 12 AA batteries and nitro vehicle experience.
It has the ability to run many vehicles simultaneously and the speed transmission is without reverse.
- Worth its price
- Super quick and able to climb every steep hill in front of it
- Durable parts and not indestructible
- Great truck for the beginner
- Very fast in speed
- Great looking truck
- The lost signal at 20 yards
3. Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI Ready Set RTR Nitro-Powered Racing Buggy
Kyosho Mad crusher has been fully assembled from the factory. It has a more realistic suspension system that gives an original big truck performance.
The Full-time 4WD is for the ultimate acceleration and in traction. Its full factory support includes replacement and optional performance parts for repairing or upgrading.
- Very strong
- Ability to work on all terrain
- Easy to control
- Ready to roll within minutes
- Disassembled entails carefulness
4. Redcat Racing Tornado S30 Buggy Nitro
This particular nitro vehicle needs nitro fuel for it to function efficiently. It uses 12 AA batteries and the experience is highly needed for you to enjoy the vehicle perfectly.
The Nitro 1/10 scale buggy is designed with a powerful 3.0cc.18 SH engine, ball joint suspension, two-speed transmission, aluminum tuned exhaust, performance header, aluminum alloy chassis, and oil-filled aluminum bodied shocks.
- Considered a great starter for the first time users
- It runs great
- Easy to get going
- It is a new addiction
- Cheap but strong
- Tighten the screws well to be on the safer side
5. 1/10 2.4GHz Exceed RC Forza .18 Engine RTR Nitro Powered Off-road Buggy
Are you looking for the most popular and one of the cheap nitro RC cars wholesale? 1/10 4WD 2 speed off-road buggy is the best across the globe.
At every revolutionary step. The Forza has been improving so as to keep it at the best of the RC off-road buggy industry.
The new Forza is designed with features that have been recommended by the Forza owners; more room for the electronics. Easier access to the differentials and transmission and more suspension adjustability. In fact, so far, the result is Forza.
- Easy to roll and flip hard without being broken
- Great deal
- Very fast and easy to start and tune
- It can easily break if not properly handled well when playing hard with it.
Each of the above stated cheap nitro RC cars wholesale has pros and cons but yet they are still the best in the RC industry. If you buy them in bulk, surely the price will be absolutely reduced.