Best Remote Control Helicopter for 7 Year Old
Thinking about getting your child a remote control helicopter?
For those who like the type of flight of toys, a remote control helicopter for children is one of the best toys that kids would love to have one.
All kids love remote control cars because it is a fun toy to play with one, but when it comes to remote control helicopters the fun element doubles, but so does the difficulty in maneuvering the device.
Picking The Best Remote Control Helicopters for 7 Year Old Kids
Table of Contents
Here, we have explored the web and list some of the best remote control helicopters for children that are currently available in the market.
The good news about RC helicopter is that it is much more affordable today compared to last time.
In addition, an RC helicopter only needs a large area to start playing. Unlike an airplane that requires a cut or paved runway to take off and land.
For ease of reading, we have written a brief summary of each RC helicopter and its main features.
1. TX juice A.I. Copter
The TX juice copier is also an excellent choice for beginners and is considered easier to maneuver as it has features that ensure it remains intact.
This is to help beginner players until they feel comfortable to control the helicopter manually.
- A button on the helicopter itself that, when pushed, causes the helicopter to float 3 feet in the air. This feature is designed to help with takeoff.
- Built-in sensors that can detect almost objects to avoid crashing.
- It has a built-in function that allows you to land properly by yourself.
- It has a built-in gyroscope and 3-channel control.
2. Syma S6 Mini 3 Remote Control Helicopter
The Syma S6 RC helicopter makes it our best remote control helicopter list for children because of its novelty qualities.
This toy is MINIMUM the size of a quarter of a dollar put side by side, but regardless of its size, it still packs a punch.
- A sturdy plastic frame that makes it more durable even when you stumble across things.
- Gyroscopic system for greater flight stability.
- Easy precision controls.
3. Haktoys Mini Remote Control Helicopter
This helicopter is perfect for beginners and is recommended for children 7 years or older.
- It has a built-in gyroscope to ensure stability.
- Made with very flexible plastic for greater durability even with the possibility of an accident.
- It takes only 40 minutes to charge for a flight time of up to 8 minutes.
- It can reach heights up to 50 feet.
- Controlled by infrared sensors.
4. Syma 102G Remote Control Black Hawk Helicopter
Children, no matter what the age, will always have their own interests and preferences when it comes to themed toys.
Some kids like cars, construction, outer space and such. Some children are also interested in soldiers and throughout the war.
This black hawk helicopter is sure to be the cherished possession of a child as they imagine the heroic Black Hawk helicopter during heroic missions.
When you give a child the ultimate tool that reaches his interest, he will take care of it as if it were his own child.
- Stable flight characteristics
- Easy to fly
- Great for beginners
- OEM Spare Parts
- Uniform Dimensions
- High quality
This helicopter is easy to fly, therefore very suitable for a beginner.
5. Syma S107G 3 Channel Remote Control Helicopter
This helicopter is made of durable material and is considered shockproof which is perfect for beginners.
What makes this choice so special is its ability to carry weight, not much, but it is known that it is able to pick up small toys or action figures that can greatly improve the quality of imaginative play.
- Built in gyroscope for extreme stability and precision
- Popular S107 now in GREEN COLOR
- Read to fly 3-channel helicopter
- Fly up / down, back / forward, left / right
- Super easy to fly
There you go. We hope that the best remote control helicopters for children guide can help you find the perfect RC helicopter for your children.
However, if you think we miss covering other cool RC helicopters, let us know in the comment below, and we’ll be happy to look at it.