Are you considering of purchasing or presenting someone the best RC truck? Or are you so peculiar to know RC truck in this current dispensation? If your responses to the two questions are affirmative, then this page is for you.
The Five Best RC Truck for You
Due to the increase in popularity, the producers have launched all manners of products but it was unfortunate that not all will meet your needs. The reason is that, it could be as a result of being slow, uneasy to control, extremely noisy or having some bits of under powered. But you can use the reviews below to make the right choice without making any mistake.
1. Vatos RC Car Off road High Speed 4WD 40km/h
Vatos RC car off Road is a high speed car but it is very important to avoid crash object anytime it is on high speed running. Ensure you stop accelerating instantly when it is stuck otherwise the motor will burn through overheating.
It is very easy to adjust the fine tuning set in the remote control when racing buggy is not walking in straight line.
- Strong response
- Fast speed
- Battery long life span when compared to others
- Easy to operate
- Drives on rough road and paved road
- Good little racer
- Full of fun for the kids
- Easy to roll-over
- Not good for indoor due to fastness
- Can hit something and the car will break
- Not good for children below 12 years old
2. Top Race TR-112 5 Channel Fully Functional RC Dump truck
This is a unique toy that is produced from high quality materials with a well detailed exact copy of an actual Dump truck with lights and sound. It has ability to function indoors and outdoors, in the sandbox or with small stones.
The Top Race Dump truck offers hours of fun and entertainment. It is able to move to the front and back as it gives the ability of opening and closing the opened bed with the remote.
The real truth about this truck is that it works like a real Dump Truck making it incredible for the children of all ages.
- Have value for money
- Very easy to drive
- Control operation is more like a tank when compared to a truck
- Easy to learn to use
- Pretty sturdy
- Controller works with 3 AAA batteries
- Makes noises when the buttons are pressed and when controlling the truck
- Works with a custom NiCad battery pack
- Not good for children that are too young
3. SZJJX RC Cars Off-Road Rock Vehicle Crawler Truck 2.4GHz 4WD
SZJJX RC Cars are designed with the high quality ABS material which makes them good for climbing and as well leads the anti-throw ability. The stable structure is protecting itself form abrasion and crash.
With the suspension spring of the wheels, the car is able to run safer. The PVC rubber wheels are very soft with elastic, shockproof and antis kid.
- Its 4WD makes it stable and faster
- 35 degree large torque help to show more on the ground
- Strong bi-motor boosts the climbing force power
- Ability to run on the sand, marshy land, finish lots of hard movement easily
- 1:14 scale and inside simulation design offer great surprise
- Flips over to its side easily
4. Maisto R/C Rock crawler radio Control Vehicle (Colors May vary)
Are you thinking of taking your radio control experience off-road with all the new Rock Crawler from Maisto? Then, this is the right time to know that this Off-Road radio control truck boasts articulated suspensions, two motors and low gearing so as to make for awesome rugged off-road action. The vehicle comes with TPE tires for ultra grip.
- Very cleverly built starter to test interest in hobby RC
- Full of fun
- Makes excellent starter truck for budget minded person
- Has shocks with coil-over
- The suspension linkages and shocks are fully functional
- Surprisingly torque to be powered by 6 AA batteries
- Ability to climb up rock
- The controller is a pistol grip style
5. Off-road 2.4GHz 2WD remote Control Monster truck
One can easily conclude that this RC car is a blast and charges pretty quick. It has no problem in running on carpet, tile, grass, puddle, open road and mud. The package includes a RC car, a remote control, a charging cable, an instruction manual and a year warranty.
- High performance
- All terrain RC car
- Very strong and fast
- Good for indoor and outdoor
- Does not do well in climbing over things
- No reverse function thereby gets stuck
- Manually movement needed at times
RC truck is a rugged character with greater varieties of applications when compared to a lonesome cowboy. Sincerely, these trucks are far more specialized.