Every enthusiasts of RC racing knows how significant RC battery is if he wants to have some serious racing time. Having one of the best RC batteries will surely help them fulfill their interest.
Best RC Battery Chargers
If such is the case, it is very important to have their battery charged very well and even in safer mode. If you are into RC trucks or other types of RC racers such as RC helicopters that needs the best RC battery chargers to recharge battery, then this page is for you. You need to get one the lipo best RC battery chargers for your RC helicopter and here are few of the best.
CAR Dual Power
1. Schumacher CR-2 Charge
Schumacher’s CR-2 charge ‘n Ride is well known as a universal charger for the battery used to power ride-on toys. This charger can work with any devices such as Razor, Power Wheels and Schumacher that use 24 volt batteries. This charger is almost 3 times faster in charging and another interesting part is that by charging with it, you will be able to ride longer.
- It can work with many common toys
- It gives quick-connect support
- It shows connected battery status which include charging, charged and check battery
- The operation is absolutely automatic
- Makes you ride longer
- Three times faster in charging
- The connector is not universal
- It is wider than most standard connectors.
2. Lipo Battery Charger with Voltage Checker
This charger can be used to power other DC gadgets such as lights, lathes and chargers. It helps to put out a whopping 100 W of power by connecting the charger into the wall and apply the DC port on the right side of the charger in order to power the gadget. It has ability to program and store up to 10 different types of battery settings. You can load the program to start charging and as well making use of the stored battery settings.
- Solidly built with quality components
- Nicely designed controls and ample functionality
- Interface with most of the popular connections
- Fast and efficient
- Very portable
- Quiet with fan
- Nice blend of peripherals
- It does not detect anything automatically including the cell count
- It has polarity protection
3. Tenergy TB6-B Balance Charger Discharger
This is one of the most common battery pack chargers found in the market nowadays. It has the ability to charge many battery types and voltages. It also intends to enhance the elimination of your need to have many and various chargers for all your air-soft batteries and hobby RC. The charger comes with an octopus multi-charging support, alligator clips and power supply. Everything is put in a comprehensive pack.
- Has great value for price and flexibility
- Offer a balances charge for all various Lipo batteries
- Increase the battery life span
- Saves you money
- Well satisfactory in its function
- Has all function needed in a charger
- Some functions display in its manual do not function and such include NiMh auto charge
4. 2pcs 9.6V 2000mAh NiMH Battery Packs
This is a combo kit comprises of 2 x Tenergy 9.6V 2000mAh NiMH battery packs w/Tamiya connector and a simple battery pack charger for 6.0-9.0v NiMH/NiCD Battery packs. It is very easy to operate and the battery can be charged at any time without the need for it to be completely discharged. The charging directions only take 7 hours to completely charge.
- It has standard Tamiya connector
- Compatible with all common Radio
- Shak and Nikko RC toy cars
- Easy operation
- No battery memory effect
- It can get hot
5. Lipo Battery Charger, Keenstone 10A 100W
This is the type of charger that runs safety checks before connecting power to the battery, monitor voltage and amperage up to the cell count that it is programmed for. It is a big charger packaged in a little box. With 100 watts of the power, you can charge a 4 cell at up to 6.75 amps or a 6 cell at up to 4.5 amps. It is absolutely readable in its daylight display with a little shade and work well. You do not need to open manual for anything before you understand its mode of operation.
- Able to charge anything
- Menu options are just like most chargers you can buy out there
- Have value for money
- Well made of better quality plastic for the housing
- Need fan to make it cool when hot
- Need better instructional manual
Our Top Pick
Tenergy TB6-B Balance Charger Discharger
Best RC Battery Chargers Buying Guide
Be sure to remember the following before deciding which is the best LiPo battery charger for you, regardless of the model:
- Quality is important to ensure safety and durability, do not buy cheap alternatives.
- Check if the charger comes with a power supply cord. If not, you may have to buy one that is separately compatible.
- The chargers are equipped with different adapters for different batteries, others are not. If your device falls under the latter, you might want to buy a multiple charging cable.
- This is the last place where it maximizes cutting costs. It is better to be sure than to regret it. Invest in a cheap fireproof bag at a minimum!
Thanks for reading and I hope this guide helps you decide which is the best LiPo battery charger for your needs.
Finally, always remember that the lipo brand best RC battery chargers cannot be functioning at their full potential when not properly charged. The best RC battery chargers will ensure that every cell in the battery get exactly same power placed into it. This will ensure that the battery is in perfect shape and functioning well. Also, try to get a standby fan so as to make your charger charge effectively without getting hot.Drop a comment if you have any questions and we will make sure to respond immediately!