Anytime a beginner (pilot) is trying to jump into radio controlled aircraft scene, there is tendency to be tempted by cost drone despite that costly ones are normally easier to fly and contain excellent cameras.
The truth is that novice pilot is not ready for any at all. They are not ready to pilot sturdy and huge aircraft. I mean the one that could easily break leading to property damage or injure another person.
Five best Drones Under $100
The best thing to do at this junction is to look for a drone that falls to the budget range that can be use to learn flying. That is the major reason why five best drones under $100 are stated here below.
1. Rabing RC Quadcopter Flight Path FPV VR Wifi RC Drone
Rabing RC quadcopter is a great starter drone that is simply designed and well thought out most especially with the rotors being guarded. If it bump a wall which is inevitability will the rotors be safe.
The controls are pretty of great standard with the left joystick controlling rotation and throttle and the right for steering and elevation. This is a great starter drone that you will always love.
- Easy to control
- Good for beginner
- FPV is very cool
- Controller is easy to use
- Terrible instruction manual
- Additional batteries needed
2. Beebeerun Wifi FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with Camera Live Video
This FPV RC quadcopter is an easy to fly drone that is suitable for the beginners. Fundamentally, it can be controlled by the physical controller or a smart phone to which you download their app by using the provided QR code using a QR code reader.
It contains live video streaming through the phone app, so that you can fly it with the physical controller as having the phone clipped into the physical controller.
- Possible live streaming video
- FPV mode
- Automatic landing mode
- Automatic headless mode
- Durable materials
- Flexible plastic which make it rugged
- 3 x AA batteries not added
3. DROCON Drone for Beginners X780W Wi-Fi FPV Training Quadcopter
Drocon drone for beginners is equipped with real-time wi-fi transmission and 720p camera. It is the best option for starting their journey with drone flying. It is made of premium materials and comes at a fantastic price.
You have nothing to worry about with headless mode; it helps to control the drone in an easy manner. You do not need to bother yourself concerning the direction of the drone when flying it. It gives you total control for the straightforward flying experience.
- Good for the beginners
- Easily pairs with the software and the controller
- Has 2 speed settings; one for slow which is the best for the beginners
- Very durable
- Manual is impressive
- Lack altitude hold to shoot better quality pictures and videos
- Not too stable enough when flying most especially the outdoors on a breezy day
- Limited play time of about 5 to 6 minutes
4. Drones with Camera, Fansteck RC Quadcopter Foldable Drone
This is the kind of drone that can be operated through the app. All you need do is to download and connect to the wifi drone; you can as well control the foldable drone directly on the phone screen and fly in all directions as your customized route.
Both its aerofoil and blades are foldable to make the drone easy to compact. If the foldable drone hits the wall, the blades will fold for self-protection.
- Just palm size when folded and pocketable
- Fast and easy connection
- Quite stable in flight
- The batteries can be charged with Smartphone power bank
- App is not easy to find from Google play, you have to scan the QR code before getting it
- Wi-Fi name of the device is different from what is printed on the manual
- Lack waterproof
5. Holy Stone HS170C Predator 2 Mini RC Quadcopter Drone
Holy Stone HS170C has multi axis gyro that offers additional stability for easy handling and 360 degree flips 2.4G 4 channel 6 axis gyro technology. It gives it good performance in resisting the wind. The flying time is about 8 minutes with 45 to 60 minutes of charging time.
- Awesome customer service
- Designed with card for the camera
- Good for the beginners
- Best birthday gift
- Easy t learn
- Worth its price
- Have value for money
- Includes spare blades and a SD card for the camera
- Good customer service
- Very portable
- Flying time is short
- Documentation lacks some details
To crown it all, if you are thinking of piloting a drone and not with high budget, you can as well get anyone of the above listed drones to make your day. Better still any of them can be used as gift to your precious ones.