Air Hogs Remote Control Helicopter Review
This hobby inspired rc helicopter has been designed with much zeal hence focusing on both the beginner and advance level. This Air Hog model will delight any RC fun enthusiast. In short, I can briefly define this rc helicopter as the feature of air travel for both kids and adults.
Air Hogs RC helicopter Review
Once you have mastered the flight of this rc helicopter, it will be easier for you to utilize the center of gravity that tends to increase this flight aggregation. The well build hard plastic flame stands up against tough downfalls.
Worry less since the rc helicopter comes with two replacement tail motors. Further, you will also get an instruction sheet which will guide you on how to fly this unique device. It’s ideal for indoor flying, and the easy to learn control can be used for six-year-old.
Advantages of purchasing this rc helicopter
- It is an easy to fly aircraft
- It is suitable for beginners to shape up their learning curve
- It comes with batteries right from the manufacturers which is another unique part about this rc helicopter
- It is surprisingly durable and a stable flight
- It is one of the cheap RC helicopters
- It doesn’t keep the charge for long
- If you don’t know how to maneuver this rc helicopter, it can crash without you knowing. For this reason, I would advise that you purchase this toy spare parts and keep them. You will eventually need them later.
- The barratries tend to run-out very quickly (utmost three days depending on how much you use your flight)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does recharge time take?
- The rc helicopter takes 15 to 20 minutes of fly time. You need to cool down the battery for about ten minutes. Complete recharge takes about 20 to 30 minutes
- Does the wire stay connected to the remote control?
- The wire doesn’t stay connected to the RC, but it is used to charge the rc helicopter
There are no major drawbacks about this rc helicopter since have read more than twenty reviews, and most of them tend to talk about the heli crashing in ten minutes of flying time.
For this reason, I would suggest for you to investigate your AIR HOGS rc helicopter before stating your flight. The temporary crash can be caused by a minor problem that you can solve it yourself. Overall, the Micro Air Hogs RC is still a popular choice.